Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 to enter a society lottery. Lincolnshire’s Lancaster Association has determined that the minimum age that has been established for players to participate in this lottery is 16. By submitting your request you confirm that:
a) you are 16 years of age or over.
b) you will not buy or purport to buy an entry to the raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 16.
c) you will provide the promoter with accurate entry information and you accept that it is your responsibility to keep the promoter informed of any changes as soon as they arise and in any event before the raffle is drawn.
d) you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate, to the promoter’s satisfaction, your representations under paragraphs 4(a) and (b) above are both factual and correct.
3. The promoter reserves the right to carry out any checks which it deems necessary to confirm age eligibility for entry in to any raffle draw.
4. Any person found to be under 16 years of age who has entered the raffle will be excluded from future entries and any monies paid over by them will be returned and, if applicable, any prizes won will be withheld.
5. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £1 per ticket.
6. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
7. The Promoter/Charity will only use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter/Charity shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising
9. Winners will be notified by email or telephone within 48 hours.
10. The promoter will comply with any relevant data protection legislation (GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018) to protect your personal data for the purposes of administering your participation in the raffle and communicating with you about the raffle. The promoter will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes. Unless otherwise indicated by you, the promoter may occasionally send you information to keep you up to date with the work that your contributions help fund and other ways in which you can support the promoter.
11. The promoter has the right to change or update the raffle rules and/or prize fund at its discretion and raffle participants are invited to regularly check the website for updates. The promoter will update this page to reflect any changes.
12. The promoter reserves the right without notice or reason to cancel or refuse entry to the raffle. This decision shall be final and binding.
13. The promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible or for raffle entries from which the prize winner cannot be identified or which have insufficient postage. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
Promotor: Janet Bainborough.
2 Londesborough Way
Registered under the Betting and Lotteries Act 1976 with the City of Lincoln Council