Our Annual Members day 2018 will be on Saturday 29th September at RAF Coningsby. This is our annual gathering to support the BBMF and enjoy a day packed with various activities and flying and your chance to meet the pilots and team behind The Flight. Our merchandise trailer will be outside the event and we will have a stall inside the hangar. Please come along and say hi on the day!
We have provided some information below to help you get the most out of your day.
- Opening Time: 10am
- Location: The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, RAF Coningsby, Dogdyke Road, Lincolnshire. (Please DO NOT use the main entrance to the base and proceed along Dogdyke Road where you will be directed to the appropriate parking space).
- Entry: You will be required to bring a valid LLA Membership Card and ticket with you to gain entry.
- Searches: Bag and property searches may be undertaken.
- Cameras: You may use your camera whilst on the base however mobile phones should be switched to ‘airplane mode’ at all times.
- Facilities: There will be toilet facilities and refreshment stands available on the day.
- Parking: All cars will be directed to the appropriate car park on arrival. Please do not enter the BBMF Visitor Centre Car Park as this is reserved for disabled guests only.
- Disabled parking: If you have reserved a disabled parking space, please ensure that you have your Blue Badge prominently displayed so we can direct you to the correct location which will be in the BBMF Visitor Centre Car Park
The timetable of the day is as follows however, weather and serviceability of aircraft may affect the day. The LLA and BBMF cannot be held accountable for any changes to the programme on the day for events such as the weather. We appreciate your understanding on this and we hope that you enjoy your day.
- 10am Gates open
- 11.15am Flying Display begins
- 3.15pm Address by the Officer Commanding BBMF, Sqn Ldr Andy Millikin
PLEASE NOTE: There is no admission for electronic wheelchairs or mobility scooters within the BBMF hangar. We would advise members with limited mobility to arrange for the use of a manual wheelchair.